We are most excited to share with you this course for pregnant mamas in Stockholm, hosted by Ai Hiroshima Hjelm!
Embodied Mama is a holistic approach to pregnancy which welcomes pregnant human beings in all stages of the journey (very early and pre-pregnancy too!). This course brings you tools and practices to support your body, mind and soul during the time you carry your baby as well as after giving birth.
Together we will explore these practices and find ways to make them work for you, your body and your specific journey while connecting to the life growing within you as well as the path of motherhood ahead.
During the course we will:
– Learn to practice in the most healing way all through your pregnancy
– Learn Embodied practices for the deep listening that is needed to take the best care of oneself when pregnant
– Learn about Embodied Anatomy (especially for this time)
– Meditation & Pranayama (breath work)
– Other self healing practices
– Off the mat: nutrition, motherhood and more
– Learn about Post-natal care and practices
For example, we will go through:
– Feet & hands
– Strengthening and relaxing the pelvic floor
– Breathing and abdominals & core support
– Hip, leg stretches, & THE squats
– Fixing pelvis distortion
– Safe yin yoga and restorative yoga
– Soft om:ing and fetus chanting
Some words from Ai
Through my two pregnancy journeys, I have learnt that every pregnancy is unique and different. What works for one person may not always work for another. Trusting your intuition and embracing the body is a core essence of any yoga practice but especially in this journey in pregnancy and motherhood. Through the tools of Embodied Mama we'll tune into the pregnant body and mind together and cultivate deep trust to yourself in the birth process and beyond.
I am looking forward to be a part of your sacred journey!
Much love, Ai
8 week course,
18th of October – 6th of December
Price: 1890 SEK
Spots are limited to a maximum of 12 participants.
Hope you can join us!
From our heart to yours,
Pranama & Ai